Do you ever find it hard to pray and don't know what to say? Prayer
is one of the most powerful, life-changing things we will ever do,
and yet we often struggle. It's hard to find the time. It's
repetitive, we get distracted and sometimes even bored. And the
answers often feel few and far between. The good news? There is a
simple, powerful way to reignite your conversation with God. In
Praying Women, bestselling author Sheila Walsh shares practical
helps directly from God's Word, showing you how to - know what to
say when you pray - understand how to use prayer as a weapon when
you are in the midst of a struggle - pray as joy-filled warriors,
not anxious worriers - let go of the past and stand on God's
promises for you now Prayer changes you and it changes the world.
You may have tried before, but if you're ready to start again in
your relationship with God, let Sheila Walsh show you how to become
a strong praying woman.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.