"Princess Stories," appropriate for girls ages 4 to 8, is a
collection of first-person narrative stories about 29 women in the
Bible--and the 30th story is about the reader, who is God's
princess too. In each four-page story, the reader gets a rhyming
verse about the princess (addressed to "Mirror, mirror on the
wall"), a first-person story of the featured Bible woman and the
special quality her life reflects, a Bible verse from another
passage of Scripture that summarizes/relates to the character
trait, and Princess Ponderings--questions that help girls and their
parents discuss the stories and relate the lessons to life. Through
this book, girls will learn more in-depth stories of women of the
Bible and how to apply Scripture to their own lives. "Princess
Stories" is the big sister to popular board book "My Princess
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.