The Lion Handbook to the Bible was first published in 1973 and has
been continuously in print ever since, selling over 3 million
copies worldwide. This fascinating guide to the book that has
intrigued and inspired millions of people for thousands of years
comprises an authoritative yet accessible commentary on the Bible,
book by book and chapter by chapter, alongside over 100 articles by
leading scholars around the world on areas of special interest.
Beautifully illustrated throughout with more than 600 photographs,
maps and illustrations, the Handbook is a pleasure to browse and
read, and a mine of information and insight about this crucially
important book. For this new edition, the images throughout have
been re-researched and refreshed, allowing for future digital use,
and an improved final print.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.