Get the Medical Info Your Family Needs When You Need It Most What
do you do when you have a medical question regarding your children?
Searching for answers online can be hit or miss. And can you trust
the information you're reading? With over 80 combined years of
experience, doctors Robert Lesslie and Robert Alexander have been
helping parents take good care of their kids for decades. Now, they
want to share their expertise with your family. From common or
controversial health issues to potential urgencies or emergencies,
get practical and accurate advice at your fingertips to questions
like these: Is my baby developing normally? What qualifies as a
fever and what should I do about it? My one-year old isn't walking
yet. When should I worry and what should I do? What should I look
for if I think my teenager has an eating disorder? Do immunizations
pose a danger to my children? Perfect for new parents or as an
additional resource for a growing family, this go-to guide will
provide you with peace of mind when medical situations arise.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.