:An encouraging and empowering read, Eat, Sleep, Save the World
reminds every parent of a child with special needs that they are,
in fact, superheroes. Parenting is hard-for everyone. And it takes
a lot of inner pep talk and prayer to be the kind of parent your
child needs. Eat, Sleep, Save the World is the rallying voice for
the parenting special needs community. It highlights the
exceptional qualities God has gifted you with, so that you can take
care of your exceptional children. It is a celebration, a
hallelujah, a high five for what you are doing right. And it offers
peace in God for what you feel you lack
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.