Families are shaped one day at a time through the Word of God You
want your children to become Christ followers, obedient to His
commands, and fruitful in their faith, but where do you begin?
Though there isn't a formula or prescription for raising godly
kids, what you desire for your family begins with heeding God's
instructions to remember and declare His faithful works to the next
generation. Bestselling author and artist Ruth Chou Simons, along
with her husband, Troy, are gratefully raising six boys on a firm
foundation of God's Word by preaching that truth to themselves and
their family daily. In this book, they invite you to join them in
the holy work of training children to know and love God for a
lifetime. Foundations will help you direct your family one day at a
time, as you explore 12 key truths that will help connect your
children's hearts-and yours-to the heart of God. With a simple,
chapter-a-day format that includes Scripture, devotional thoughts,
meditations, and discussion questions, this book will guide you in
leading your family.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.