Today's children and teens are growing up more anxious, depressed,
and fearful than previous generations. But if we help this
generation, often called "Gen Z," to discover true God-confidence,
instead of chasing the illusive self-confidence, we can empower
them to embrace their uniqueness and find their purpose, passion,
and peace as they grow into humble, compassionate, and resilient
young people. Cyndie Claypool de Neve, an Associate Marriage and
Family Therapist, shares her personal journey from feeling anxious
and suicidal to learning God-confidence. She explains how parents
and youth workers can use these principles to encourage this next
generation to discover the purpose for which God created them.
God-Confident Kids is filled with stories, Scripture, psychological
insights, and practical tips to help families move from fear-based
parenting to faith-filled parenting as we claim Ephesians 2:10 for
our kids: "For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to
do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.