Anyone can be a good parent, even if their own parents were
abusive, neglectful, or absent. In this compassionate and practical
book, Rick Johnson shows you how to identify the ways in which your
past experiences affect your own parenting choices. Then he walks
you through the process of healing the emotional and spiritual
wounds toxic parenting has left behind. Finally, he outlines
healthy habits and practices to take the place of negative ones
that may have been modeled for you. With Rick as your sympathetic
guide, you can break the cycle of abuse, neglect, or absenteeism
and create a positive family environment now and for the future.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.