Discover What Foster Care and Adoption Really Look Like If you are
considering adoption or foster care or are already somewhere in
this difficult and complicated process, you need trusted
information from people who have been where you are. Mike and
Kristin Berry have adopted eight children and cared for another 23
kids in their nine-year stint as foster parents. They aren't just
experts. They have experienced every emotional high and low and
encountered virtually every situation imaginable as parents. Now,
they want to share what they've learned with you. Get the answers
you need to the following questions, and many more: Should I foster
parent or adopt? How do I know? What is the first step in becoming
an adoptive or foster parent? What are the benefits of an open
versus closed adoption? How and when do I tell my child that he or
she is adopted? How do I help my child embrace his or her cultural
and racial identity? Honestly Adoption will provide you with
practical, down-to-earth advice to make good decisions in your own
adoption and foster parenting journey and give you the help and
hope you need.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.