Lasting marriages are built one defining moment at a time. The
moment of blame. The moment of weakness. When your spouse suffers.
When dreams disappoint. When the kids leave the nest. It's how we
think and behave toward one another in moments like these that
determines whether our marriage endures or falters. Ultimately,
these are invitations from God to consider our direction and pursue
transformation. With 37 years of marriage and 33 years of pastoring
under his belt, Dave Harvey has identified those life-defining
moments of a post-newlywed marriage. He wants to help couples
recognize them in their own relationships so that they can take a
proactive, godly approach to resolving conflicts, holding one
another up as change inevitably happens, and ensuring that their
marriage survives and thrives. Whether your relationship is
maturing gracefully, just needs a tune-up, or you and your spouse
are locked in conflict and your future seems uncertain, Dave Harvey
has encouragement and practical tools to help strengthen what
remains and build a rock-solid union for the days to come.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.