As a stepparent or biological parent in a blended family that has
experienced divorce, you may encounter resistance. But take heart.
That resistance is probably not because of your personality or
something you've done wrong, but because of the position you hold.
Walking in your child's shoes for a while, to see things from their
point of view, can make all the difference. Lauren Reitsema's
stories, research, and firsthand experiences will help you better
understand the mindset of your child. While every
stepparent/stepchild relationship is unique, there are many common
themes that children experience as they adapt to their changing
family. Lauren carefully explains these themes and brings out
practical ideas that will help you cultivate authentic connections.
Discover what's going on in the heart and mind of your child and
learn to walk beside them. Your efforts will pay off in stronger,
closer blended family relationships.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.