In this updated edition, Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott dig below the
surface to the depths of human interactions, offering expert advice
and practical tools for improving the most important aspect of
human life: relationships. Designed for college students, young
adults, singles, and dating couples, this cutting-edge book teaches
the basics of healthy relationships, including friendship, dating,
sexuality, and relating to God. Newly updated and expanded to
include the latest research on relationship building and vital
information on social networking, it provides readers with proven
tools for making bad relationships better and good relationships
great. A workbook is also available, which contains dozens of
self-tests and assessments that will help readers determine their
relational readiness, the health of the home they grew up in, their
understanding of gender differences, and much more. Real
Relationships and the Real Relationships Workbook furnish an honest
and timely guide to forming the rich relationships that are life's
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.