If only there were more hours in a day . . .Your to-do list is
beyond taming, and your commitments are unavoidable. How could you
allow yourself to rest in busy times like these? What would rest
even look like in your life?Author Cheryl Wunderlich knows these
questions well. After years caught up in the whirlwind of family
life, motherhood, work, and ministry, she couldn't imagine allowing
rest for herself-until cancer forced her to stop. In her crushing
battle with exhaustion, she began to hear God's still, small voice
inviting her to hope, be restored, and to find deep soul-quenching
rest in Him. God's rest was her way back to life.These 100
devotions offer prayers, Scripture verses, personal insights, and
biblical perspectives on God's loving gift and command to us: Rest.
Be still. You can experience both rewarding work and rejuvenating
rest. Accept God's invitation, and taste the welcome relief of a
life balanced in His rest.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.