As a Christian who experiences same-sex attraction, is it possible
to live a life that's faithful and fuilfiing? Rachel Gilson wants
to show you that it is. Living as a Christian with same-sex
attraction is not just a case of limping to the finish line-it's
possible to run the race with joy. In this powerful and personal
book, she describes her own unexpected journey of coming out and
coming to faith... and what came next. As she does so, she
addresses many of the questions that Christians living with
same-sex attraction are wrestling with: Am I consigned to a life of
loneliness? How do I navigate my friendships? Will my desires ever
change? Is there some greater purpose to all this? What comes next,
and next, and next? Drawing on insights from the Bible and the
experiences of others, Born Again This Way provides assurance and
encouragement for Christians with same-sex attraction, and paints a
compelling picture of discipleship for every believer. Whatever
your sexuality, this book is an inspiring testimony of how a life
submitted to Jesus will be fulfilling and fruitful-but not always
in the ways we might expect.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.