Many of us are "always on"--scrolling through social media,
checking email, or searching the web. New media spaces can be sites
and instruments of God's unconditional love, but they can also
nurture harmful conditions and become a source of anxiety,
jealousy, and despondency. Always On provides useful tools for
helping students and congregants understand the world of social
media and engage it faithfully, enabling Christian communities to
address its use in constructive, pastoral ways. The book includes
discussion questions and sample exercises for each chapter.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.