This engaging book explores how Christians can most profitably and
critically hear, read, and view popular culture through the lens of
film. William Romanowski highlights the benefits of a
faith-informed approach to cinema that centers on art and
perspective and shows how Christian faith contributes to the
moviegoing experience, leading to a deeper understanding of movies
and life. The book draws examples from classic and contemporary
American movies and includes illustrative film stills. Additional
resources for professors and students are available through Baker
Academic's Textbook eSources.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.