What is the role of culture in human experience? This concise yet
solid introduction to cultural anthropology helps readers explore
and understand this crucial issue from a Christian perspective. Now
revised and updated throughout, this new edition of a successful
textbook covers standard cultural anthropology topics with special
attention given to cultural relativism, evolution, and missions. It
also includes a new chapter on medical anthropology. Plentiful
figures, photos, and sidebars are sprinkled throughout the text,
and updated ancillary support materials and teaching aids are
available through Baker Academic's Textbook eSources.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.