There's little question that he actually lived. But miracles?
Rising from the dead? Some of the stories you hear about him sound
like just that-stories. A reasonable person would never believe
them, let alone the claim that he's the only way to God! But a
reasonable person would also make sure that he or she understood
the facts before jumping to conclusions. That's why Lee Strobel-an
award-winning legal journalist with a knack for asking tough
questions-decided to investigate Jesus for himself. An atheist,
Strobel felt certain his findings would bring Christianity's claims
about Jesus tumbling down like a house of cards. He was in for the
surprise of his life. Join him as he retraces his journey from
skepticism to faith. You'll consult expert testimony as you sift
through the truths that history, science, psychiatry, literature,
and religion reveal. Like Strobel, you'll be amazed at the
evidence-how much there is, how strong it is, and what it says. The
facts are in. What will your verdict be in The Case for Christ?
||Lee Strobel & Jane Vogel
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.