Teens' Guide to Identity from FamilyLife All teens wrestle with the
question "Who am I?" and wonder, What makes me special?Though these
questions linger for life, they are most intense in the teen years,
where confusion, awkwardness, and a desperate grab for identity
reign. So how does a young person answer these critical questions?
Where do young men and women find their significance, worth, and
value? True Identity is perfect for parents and youth workers to
give to the teenagers (14-16) in their lives to help them in their
journey. Drawing on experiences and wisdom from a wide array of
experts, the book provides compassionate answers to help teens
discover who they really are, emphasizing their identity in Christ
above all other ways our culture defines them. As the book walks
teens through the steps to make their faith their own, it
highlights healthy independence and God-honoring relationships. The
video curriculum for Passport2Identity launched in April 2016, and
True Identity is its trade book companion.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.