Honestly?. . . "Why wait for something when I can enjoy it now?"
"These images don't really affect me. . .do they?" "How could
smoking a little weed really be that bad when it's becoming
legalized everywhere?" "I'd like to tell you I don't care what
others think, but honestly, I want to be liked." Maybe you're
thinking, "I've had one. . .maybe even a few of these thoughts, and
I don't know how to even begin to deal with them." The good news?
You're not alone. And there is a way to fight these battles
head-on, overcoming the past, pressing forward, and becoming the
person God designed you to be. So what's a guy to do? . . . Join
youth culture expert and author of the popular Guy's Guide to God,
Girls, and the Phone in Your Pocket, Jonathan McKee, as he gets
real about the four common battles every young man will encounter
in his life: 1: Sexual Temptation 2. Screens 3: Controlled
Substances 4: Self-Esteem With humor and honesty, McKee offers up
practical, spiritual advice filled with real-world application
helping you face today's distractions.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.