A year ago, ex-Delta Force operator Steven Roark left the rigors of
combat behind to run fishing charters in Hope Harbor, decompress,
and talk some sense into his kid brother. Business is good--but
making peace with his past is more challenging than he expected.
First-grade teacher Holly Miller leads a quiet, low-profile
existence--until she's recruited to advocate for a cause that's
dear to her heart. When she solicits Steven's assistance, sparks
fly--especially after they find themselves on opposite sides of an
issue that disrupts their placid seaside community. As these two
seemingly incompatible souls search for common ground, might they
discover a deeper connection--and find that love can banish
darkness and light the way to a future filled with promise?
Bestselling and award-winning author Irene Hannon invites you back
to Hope Harbor--where hearts heal . . . and love blooms.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.