Using the same humor and honesty that galvanized more than a
million online readers from more than 200 countries, speaker Jon
Acuff brings his insightful take on Christianity to the book world
with this new edition of Stuff Christians Like. From prayer shot
blocks to Metro worship leaders, no stone is left unturned in this
hilarious look at faith. Sometimes, we fall in love on mission
trips even though we know we'll break up when we get back.
Sometimes, you have to shot block a friend's prayer because she's
asking God to bless an obviously bad dating relationship.
Sometimes, you think, "I wish I had a t-shirt that said `I direct
deposit my tithe' so people wouldn't judge me." Sometimes, the
stuff that comes with faith is funny. This is that stuff. Jon
Acuff's Stuff Christians Like is your field guide to all things
Christian. In it you'll learn the culinary magic of the crock-pot.
Think you've got a Metro worship leader--use Acuff's checklist.
Want to avoid a prayer handholding faux pas? Acuff has you covered.
Like a satirical grenade, Acuff brings us the humor and honesty
that galvanized more than a million online readers from more than
200 countries in a new giftable edition. Welcome to the funny side
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.