Wayne Grudem believes that 'theology is meant to be lived and
prayed and sung' - but before this can happen, it must be
understood. In this best-selling textbook, each chapter begins with
a clear definition of the doctrine under consideration and moves on
to a thorough exposition of its basis in Scripture. Then follow
questions for personal application which help to bring out the
relevance of the doctrine to the life of the individual and the
church; and finally, a hymn suitable for corporate use or personal
meditation. Controversial issues such as the baptism and gifts of
the Holy Spirit, male-female roles in marriage and church, and the
nature of final judgment are given a full treatment. Where he
differs from other theologians, Professor Grudem is firm but
courteous. Wayne Grudem's warm, pastoral and practical approach to
systematic theology has been widely appreciated. He demonstrates on
page after page how important biblical doctrine is both for the
spiritual health of the individual and for the well-being of the
church at large.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.