The Flanimals--a zany, flannel-clad group of animal friends--model
positive behaviors in stories that will have little ones giggling
and joining in to 'read' along. Each book focuses on a single
letter of the alphabet and uses repetition and humor to explore
concepts such as love, gratitude, and patience.In T Is for Thanks
(and Turkey!), an interjecting turkey and his friends exhibit
helpful behavior and gratitude in the midst of some rather unusual
situations. The humorous series of events is conveyed through
simple text that builds upon itself with each new T word: 'T is for
Thanks and Tacos and Trampoline.' Children will enjoy predicting
the repeating elements and recognizing the letter T as they learn
about thankfulness with the adorably hip Flanimals.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.