Over 90 percent of couples experience some level of tension around
money. In fact, money issues are the number one stressor in
relationships. So many books try to fix the surface problems, such
as how to budget and what to prioritize when it comes to finances,
but the issues go much deeper than just a simple spreadsheet. How
do men and women view money differently? What do most couples fight
about? How can they get on the same page? What questions should
men/women ask their significant others before marriage? There are
emotional and spiritual components to finances that most couples
ignore. How can you agree on a budget if you disagree with each
other on the basic purpose of money? Thriving in Love and Money is
based on original research Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn have conducted
to get to the heart of these issues. And just as they did with
their bestselling books For Women Only and For Men Only, they will
use this research to provide the answers and insights you need to
break the tension and provide the unity you're looking for. Let
this book deepen your understanding of each other, leading to clear
communication, peace as a couple, and better financial
decision-making. Also available: video curriculum and workbook.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.