This humorously illustrated book is a collection of wisdom that
renowned adventurer Bear Grylls wants to share with his sons about
the risks, tumbles, and victories of a well-lived life. In To My
Sons, Bear Grylls shares the quotes, sayings, Scripture verses and
spiritual wisdom he has learned in his life - the wisdom he felt
was important to pass along to his three sons, Jesse, Marmaduke and
Huckleberry. Bear's book also features a series of illustrations by
well-known, Uk-based sketch artist Charle Mackesy. The book is a
perfect gift for fathers and a poignant primer for boys and men of
all ages. In a time when families are keen to get children playing
outdoors again, and revisiting traditional games, fathers,
grandfathers and uncles will enjoy sharing this inspiring book.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.