In her new book, New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer
explores a life lived in complete and total dependence on God.
Drawing on her own experiences and inspiration from the Word of
God, Joyce makes the case that in every area of your
life--spiritually, relationally, emotionally, financially--you can
trust that God has your very best in store. With each new chapter,
Joyce unveils a sovereign and trustworthy God who longs to be in a
relationship with his people, and inspires you to tear down the
walls of self-reliance. This book will both equip and encourage, as
you learn how to "trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean
not on your own understanding." Regardless of your past pain, your
present circumstances, or your future uncertainty, when you learn
to trust God each day, you'll experience the joy-filled life Jesus
came to give you. Others may have let you down . . . but God never
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.