Recently widowed, Rivkah refuses to submit to the Torah law
compelling her to marry her husband's brother and instead flees
Kedesh, hoping to use her talents as a scribe to support herself.
Without the protections of her father, Kedesh's head priest, and
the safety of the city of refuge, Rivkah soon discovers that the
cost of recklessness is her own freedom. Malakhi has secretly loved
Rivkah for years, but he never imagined his older brother's death
would mean wedding her himself. After her disappearance, he throws
himself into the ongoing fight against the Canaanites instead of
dwelling on all he has lost. But with impending war looming over
Israel, Rivkah's father comes to Malakhi with an impossible
request. As the enemies that Rivkah and Malakhi face from without
and within Israel grow more threatening each day, is it too late
for the restoration their wounded souls seek?
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.