“Wayne Grudem has faithfully offered a biblical-theological
groundwork for making some of the most difficult decisions at the
edges of life―its beginning and end.” ―C. Ben Mitchell, Graves
Professor of Moral Philosophy, Union University From the beginning
of life to the end, every human life is precious. In this
accessible booklet, Wayne Grudem demonstrates that because humans
were created in God’s image, life should be treasured and preserved
at all stages. Topics Include: The personhood of unborn children
Abortion in the case of rape or to save the life of the mother
Euthanasia and its legal implications Guidelines for difficult
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.