One Million Copies Sold in Series! Christian Book Award: ECPA
Medallion of Excellence Your kids know about sex. But what they've
gathered from TV, other kids, or the internet doesn't tell them
everything or answer all of their questions. What's the Big Deal?
was written to help parents provide the answers to their
8-to-12-year-olds. This book explains the basic facts about sex and
related issues such as: Why God made adults so that they want to
have sex What God actually says in the Bible about sex and why it's
designed for marriage The amazing changes ahead of you during
puberty How to respond when you feel sexual pressure from friends,
TV shows, movies, and magazines Your kids can read this book with
you so you can discuss it together. This provides them the safe
space to ask hard questions they might find embarrassing. The book
will help kids understand what a beautiful and exciting gift from
God sexuality is meant to be. Now revised and updated with:
Separate chapters on puberty for boys and girls A chapter on the
dangers of pornography An expanded age range (formerly 8 to 11, now
8 to 12)
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.