Inspiration and practical tools to help women navigate the storms
of life with courage and confidence. Some of the worst decisions we
make in life are those made under pressure, when things we hold
dear seem to be threatened. In this book, pastor and speaker Holly
Wagner brings her fresh, energetic voice to the perennial topic of
facing life's challenges--from broken relationships and shattered
dreams to health crises and financial disappointment. Weaving her
personal experience together with biblical insights from the
apostle Paul's shipwreck, she gives readers practical ways to
anchor their lives in God and avoid being blown off course by the
storms of life.
|Item Code 2
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.