Count It All Joy Blessings. You count them. You wear them. You hash
tag them. Reminders to "Be Blessed" are everywhere. You might
believe blessings are the reward for a good life. But what happens
when life isn't so good? When you lose your job? When you receive a
difficult diagnosis? Where is God then? Sacred Suffering addresses
those questions and more as it seeks to rebuild a theology of
suffering based in Scripture. God's word is clear--pain is
inevitable. But God doesn't abandon you. Through personal stories
and biblical examples, you will learn that experiencing suffering
teaches you empathy for others and to truly love your neighbor as
yourself connects you to God as He meets you in your moment of pain
releases you from the heavy burden of shame, guilt, and blame gives
you greater appreciation for life's goodness as you gain an eternal
perspective Even if the healing never comes, there is something
sacred in suffering. It's from holy rubble that God makes all
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.