This book isn't about raising kids. It's about raising moms. "This
book isn't about raising kids. It's about raising Moms. . .," says
author, speaker, blogger, lunch packer, and sidewalk chalk artist
Becky Kopitzke. In a Pinterest-perfect culture, you've likely
sensed an accelerated pressure to measure up. Then you either weigh
yourself down with guilt or become resigned--desensitized, even--to
this so-called failure. The Supermom Myth--with humor and grace,
yet all the while maintaining a firm grasp on reality--aims to
empower you to become the mom God created you to be. With 8
chapters, each personifying a "dirty villain" of motherhood,
including The Grouch on the Couch (Anger), Worry Woman (Fear), and
The Calendar Queen (Busyness), Kopitzke offers a gentle reminder to
rest in the super power of our grace-filled God.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.