In this compact adaptation of "Be Anxious for Nothing," #1 "New
York Times" bestselling author Joyce Meyer shows readers how to rid
themselves of worry and fear by drawing on the peace of
God.Difficult times are part of living in this world. However, God
has provided a way for us to enjoy peace as part daily life. We can
choose either to allow ourselves to be burdened with worry and
anxiety or to live in the peace and joy that God wants for our
lives. Joyce Meyer shows how to rely on God's strength during
difficult circumstances by revealing the nature of God's peace as
found in Scripture. She explains how to trade anxiety for joy,
develop a childlike attitude of faith, and give our worries to the
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.