In The Case for Christ and The Case for Faith student editions, Lee
Strobel unfolds the compelling evidence that turned him from an
atheist to a Christian. This leader's guide gives youth leaders and
volunteers everything they need to take their youth group or Sunday
school class through both books. Five riveting sessions per book
(ten sessions total) will equip teens with persuasive reasons for
their faith in Christ. Here's what groups can expect: Session 1
dramatically illustrates the importance of knowing the facts about
Christianity. Sessions 2, 3 and 4 consider the important objections
people raise to Christianity, and respond with an in-depth look at
the evidence for belief in Jesus and the Christian faith. Session 5
takes groups from learning to application as they draw on what
they've learned in an actual evangelistic scenario. Leaders will
also find a skit suitable for publicizing The Case for Christ
sessions in church to both teens and parents. These powerful
studies will boost the faith of teens, and their confidence to
share it, to a whole new level.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.