It's cliche to say today's adults hope the best for the next
generation, yet fear the worst. As the gap between generations
widens and our shared experiences dwindle, adults find it
increasingly difficult to connect with and remain relevant to
today's young people. So the question is, what values can we pass
on that will help them to become the next great generation? And how
do we communicate those values effectively? In this
paradigm-shifting book, Jonathan Catherman shares with adults
raised in the 1900s a fresh look at guiding 21st-century youth to
become confident and capable adults. With relevant research and
real-world examples, Catherman shows us the benefits of practicing
and teaching four principles that will unite and empower us all: -
build bridges between generations - transform raw talent into
valued strengths - practice stewardship before leadership - live
with purpose Whether the emerging generation knows it or not, they
need you. Their greatness tomorrow begins with your guidance today.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.