Kids desperately need healthy, committed adults who can help them
thrive in their faith and become active participants in the life of
the church. This requires the efforts of the whole faith community.
Chap Clark, one of the leading voices in youth ministry today,
brings together twenty-four experts from a variety of denominations
and traditions to offer a comprehensive introduction to adoptive
youth ministry, a theologically driven, academically grounded, and
practical youth ministry model. The book shows readers how to
integrate emerging generations into the family of faith, helping
young adults become active participants in God's redemptive
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.