Getting students to carve out time for God can be tough. Between
packed schedules and the daunting weigh of the average Bible,
students need a simple, organized way to deepen their relationship
with God on a daily basis. Enter "10-Minute Moments." Each edition
works like a daily journal with 31 relevant devotionals that only
take about 10 minutes to complete. Students will read a Bible
passage, get some questions to chew on, some suggestions to help
them pray, and then space to reflect. It's easy to read and easy to
stick with. This edition is focused on God's story--who He is, what
He has done for us, and how we can live a life that brings Him
glory. It's got great lessons for new Christians as well as
students who have "grown up in the church." Use them as part of a
small group or retreat emphasis on daily devotions, graduation
gifts, birthday gifts, or just have them available to students.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.