Everyone thinks Eli is afraid of the dark, and they re right. But
it s not because he can t see in the dark; it s because he can.
After his father is murdered by kingsguard mice, Eli is tortured
and condemned to death. With the help of Tira-Nor s old seer,
AlBaer, Eli escapes his executioners and discovers that his mother,
who was sold into slavery in Cadrid years before, may still be
alive. Finding and saving her becomes his passion, but can he
survive slavery, cruel taskmasters, foreign armies, the hatred of
his own people, and even death itself? AlBaer can t or won t
protect him from the supernatural evil that stalks him, and Eli
must try to unravel the seer s curse alone."
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.