Young women are under more pressure than ever before: pressure to
be pretty, to be successful, to have a perfect selfie game. Is it
possible for them to be their true selves? Or must they fit into
the same mold as the rest of their peers? Into this world of
ever-growing pressure bursts Emma Mae Jenkins with a message of
hope and unabashed joy. Emma Mae knows what it feels like to be
judged and bullied, but she chooses to ignore the haters and
instead focus on a message of love and acceptance in Jesus Christ.
In this powerful devotional, Emma Mae will show young women what it
looks like to live a life of rejoicing in God's love and the
incredible excitement they can feel when they "live in ALL CAPS"
||Emma Mae Jenkins
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.