Parents know the drama of living with a teenage girl. Teen girls
struggle to honor their closest relationships while finding their
unique identity during adolescence, especially in today's families
which can be messy, complex, and even painful. But family--however
messy--can also provide the perfect training ground to make us more
like Christ.Family: How to Love Yours (and Help Them Like You Back)
is written to come alongside a young woman and equip her as she
navigates her roles, responsibilities, and responses from a
Christian perspective. With tender, funny, and hope-filled insight,
Jessie Minassian digs in deep where parents sometimes struggle to
be heard. Jessie offers trusted advice and wise, Godly counsel for
a young woman to honor her closest relationships, see her family's
dynamics in new ways, and have some fun along the way!
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.