Best-selling author Stormie Omartian raised teenagers to adulthood,
and her mother's heart for this age group (14 - to 18 - year-olds)
gives her the perfect foundation for a book on prayer specifically
targeting this exciting and challenging time of life. Along with
Scripture verses and true stories of teens in action, The Power of
a Praying[registered] Teen addresses key issues young people face,
including: purity; peer pressure; insecurity; body/self-image; and,
friendships. Each segment of the book concludes with a prayer that
teens can follow or use as a model for their own prayers.
Easy-to-access chapters focus on what it means to be maturing in
all areas of life, including talking to God in prayer. Young men
and women just on the cusp of growing up will find the compassion,
help, direction, strength, and stability that comes with knowing
and hearing from God in The Power of a Praying[registered] Teen.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.