The world you live in promotes sex as the answer to just about
everything. The pressure to go along with the crowd is greater than
ever before, and it's easy to compromise in little ways that are a
lot more harmful than they seem. You may be caught up in
destructive relationships or sexual activities without even knowing
how you got there. You just want to be normal - to fit in, to be
liked, to look attractive to the opposite sex. But are you paying
too high a price? This book can help you: learn how the sexual
battle begins in your heart and mind; recognise and avoid the
potential pitfalls awaiting young women on the journey towards
adulthood and possibly marriage; find out how the media, novels,
fashion, internet chat rooms, and body and beauty obsessions
influence your sexual choice and what you can do about it.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.