What more encouraging way to gain perspective than by talking to
someone who has been there, especially when that someone is one of
your peers. Written expressly for teens by teens, this unique 365
day devotional is filled with personal experiences that are
relatable and heart-felt. In addition to learning teen to teen how
to deal with difficult issues and maneuver the often trying path to
adulthood, each devotion leads teens to move into a deeper
relationship with Christ as they recognize that He is the answer to
life's problems and strife. Through the stories of others, teens
see how God works in our lives when we open ourselves to Him. The
devotion includes hundreds of teen authors and teens love reading
what their peers have written. This devotional creates a safe,
social atmosphere for teens to learn that they are not alone and
that God is at work in their lives. Teens learn from other's
failures and triumphs how to make the right choices. The impetus
for this devotional is to help teens understand how God can and
does work in their lives.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.